Monday, September 13, 2010

Just Married

Here's official proof. Complete with rings.

This is just before the deal went down. Mama made sure I felt like family.


There, that's more like it.


Our official witness signed her name into the giant old book.



We have gathered here to join...




With this ring I thee wed.



This is the big hug after the kiss. I didn't post the kiss pic, due to it's PG13 rating.
I know we have some young readers.
Maggie looked a little freaked out just before the vows.

But she went through with it anyway. I think she could have done a lot better, myself, but I am sure glad she has settled for me.

We did it!!
Now send presents!

16 comments:

~Sherry said...

Many Many Blessings! Love you both!

Kathy said...

Congrats to you both!!! It looks like you're very happy :)

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Congrats!! I am not going to show Jim these pics or he will be jealous that Travis got to wear shorts... Poor Jim had to wear the tuxedo :(

Mid-Life Cruising! said...

Congratulations! We've been wondering when the big day was coming. Wishing you many "Fair Winds and Calm Seas" ahead!

Anonymous said...

Yippee, I have a new daughter, and I am so proud. Congradulations to you both. Love you much. Dad

Anonymous said...

May you have a very long life together filled with love and blessings.
Much happiness, Chogden

judith said...

Congratulations! Here's wishing you many happy years together. So do you need sandpaper or some type of varnish?

Travis and Maggie said...

THANK YOU!
jomama- YES!

rob said...

Congratulation to you both, may you have as long and as happy a marriage as we have had (46 years) well me at least, Im not so sure if the wife would agree :o))

eag said...

Congratulations!
Why wasnt Chopper Best Man??
great pics, evryone looks alittle shell shocked!
Mom appears to be trying her best to lighten the mood and make it a feative occassion!!
Sooooo sorry I missed it.. I would have had a BLAST!!LOL!!!
Love You Both.. Be Happy!!mom.:))

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Welcome to the married world. It's great, not always, but it's worth it.
Love, Francesca

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Norman

Erika (aka Ocean Girl) said...

Congratulations!! May you two have a lifetime of beautiful memories and many adventures as well.
Cheers,
Erika

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Many happy, happys to you both!

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really happy to discover this. cool job!