Monday, November 15, 2010

Something New

Two things. 

1. Blog layout. Yes its still us only with bigger pictures. Still kinks to work out and things to add, but...          you like?

2. Canvas job. Finally the time has come to bring out the 'Ol Singer and get to making our canvas cave.
    As usual with boat jobs, I thought I could get it all done this weekend, but in reality it took much               longer.


The back deck is now a great sewing room

Finally adding the snaps with the borrowed snap tool, Thanks Crabber Dave!




4 comments:

Mike said...

I like it!

Mid-Life Cruising! said...

Love the new look!

Laura and Hans said...

That's a pretty big sewing room! Those old sewing machines can be real work horses (but they're pretty heavy). It's funny but just lately a lot of sailing blogs have been sewing up a storm. I'm taking my machine with us when we leave next month and I only wish I could make a new main sail!

Travis and Maggie said...

Thanks!
Laura, it is a big big room, the biggest on the boat. That machine is crazy! It goes from 0 to very very fast in a second. I found the sweet spot though, the trick was wearing Teva's. Those shoes seem to give me just the right amount of weight for control.