Saturday, June 16, 2012

War of 1812 on Friday

Awsome teak cleaner, works great and is environmentally friendly!
Seems like everyone had one thing in mind yesterday morning, cleaning....




Well maybe not everyone...




After Me Voy eas shiny and preperations were made for Saturday, we took a dinghy ride into the Inner Harbor, where we felt very very small.

















Our battery didn't charge fully and we were left to row our way back. Since I am the stronger rower, I took the oars, and got heckled the whole way home with remarks like " Hey he should be doing that!" And here I thought we were living in a post-sexist society!


 On the Billy front, he's being very mellow. In fact he spent most of the day snoozing under the nav. station with Chopper not far behind him in the napping .



Today... friends, airshow, food, drink, and general debauchery. Let the festivities begin!

4 comments:

judith said...

I'm not surprised that you are the stronger rower. There are just things that us girls do better. Like hauling in groceries.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, and the shot of Chopper zonked out made me laugh out loud. A boat dog's day is hard work. Very cute.

Mid-Life Cruising! said...

Love the pictures! It must have felt strange to be along side those huge boats!

Colin said...

I just read your blog . beginning to end and I really enjoyed it. You should sell the story to Wooden Boat magazine.This is easily one of the best blogs on boating I have read in a long time. I would wish you luck but you don't really need it. You will succeed at what ever you take up, be it restoring an old house or sailing around the world. It all goes on the resume and works in your favor. "Don't trust the man in the suit, trust the man with dirt under his nails"