Friday, January 28, 2011

And it was my birthday!!!!!

I was just reading Maggie's blog about the snow and the power outage and the driving conditions etc. But nowhere does she mention the most important bit of news, that I turned 34 yesterday. It was weird being without electricity on my b-day so we have continued to day two of the birthday celebrations today. She is taking me to see STOMP in D.C. tonight and she has given me another day off from boat work. It is good to be 34. I hope everyone has enjoyed my birthday snow as much as I have. Maybe with a lot more hard work and good luck we will be celebrating on a sunny beach with a frozen cocktail for my 35th. Everyone is invited. BYOB

6 comments:

Mid-Life Cruising! said...

Well Happy Birthday! I guess that's what the cake was for. We're one decade older than you, but also hope to celebrate our 2012 birthdays somewhere in the tropics. Hope to see ya'll there! Have fun tonight!

judith said...

Happy B'day from fairly warm and sunny North Texas... 75 today! But we're supposed to have snow early next week.

Unknown said...

Where are you guys located? Im in the DC area and would be more than happy to help with any Boat projects.

Travis and Maggie said...

75! Woo hooo! Chris thanks for the offer we'll keep you posted! We're in Baltimore

Unknown said...

no problem, I have a house full of tools and the will to learn some boat repair tricks.....keep out of the cold...heard another storm is headed our way......

Samantha said...

happy belated!